Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Job ID: 6270
Date published: 9-May-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Recruiter support the recruitment team for our global client.
The Recruiter will be a key member in delivering of the RPO to the client, working in house on the client site and will be responsible for the full end-to-end recruitment activities for permanent positions from intake discussion and advertising through to short listing and contract creation.
You will be owning the relationship with hiring managers and candidates throughout the process and to ensure candidates being sourced mainly through direct sourcing to deliver the best candidates at all levels across all disciplines for the on-site program. You will also, when needed, be collaborating with Researchers and be responsible to lead the search/headhunting activities to ensure quality delivery. You will also be ensuring that resourcing targets and SLAs are met and to continually deliver a first class service offering to the client.
- Support the full life-cycle recruiting processes, activities to include but not limited to: application and interview form completion, negotiation for offers of employment, background checks, and reference checks, new hire packs and ensures the information meets established employment requirements.
- Independently conduct briefing sessions with hiring manager; act as point of contact and subject matter expert for business function supported.
- Utilize applicant tracking system to track and manage all applicants at all stages of the process.
- Employ appropriate sourcing channels, e.g. job boards, colleges, career events, internet sites in the identification of viable applicants.
- Maintain a pipeline of resources to help identify a qualified and diverse applicant pool.
- Recommend specifics of employment offers to hiring managers and influence hiring manager in the identification of qualified applicants, seek feedback, and make hiring recommendation.
- Provide timely updates to hiring manager with information regarding industry trends, marketplace, while seeking solutions in partnership with hiring managers.
- Identify and recommend areas for improvement within Talent Acquisition.
- Leverage available tools and resources to increase diversity and employ strategies to increase diversity applicant pool.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Expertise in candidate sourcing, including internet and off line database searches.
- Networking skills / Social Networking knowledge.
- Previous experience in a permanent recruitment team (in-house/agency).
- Delivery of large volume of requirements and prioritize work accordingly.
- Business standard English.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application!
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.