Pontoon is looking for a Technical Recruiter for a client in Arlington, VA This position will be recruiting for a government contractor. long term contract, possible contact to hire opportunity, Must work onsite in Arlington.
Full life cycle recruiter, recruiting for technical candidates in the cleared environment .
• Develop and implement effective sourcing strategies that align with business priorities to include sourcing, assessment, organizational fit, and closing.
• Proactively build qualified talent pipelines to meet growing business demands through internet sourcing, recruitment marketing campaigns, events and more.
• Provide recruiting expertise by staying abreast of industry trends, emerging technology and sourcing tools, best practices, legal developments, and benchmark comparisons.
• Manage, evaluate and develop innovative direct sourcing plans to attract diverse talent to our core, developing, and emerging businesses.
· Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
· 5 to 8 years of recruiting for demonstrated success developing innovative and passive recruiting strategies to meet company demands.
· Experience utilizing the latest sourcing tools and methods (Internet Search, Social Media, LinkedIn etc.)
· ATS Experience a must, iCIMS preferred
· Excellent relationship builder, networking, and communication skills.
· Skilled at partnering with recruiters and hiring managers to create effective sourcing plans and assessment metrics with the ability to manage customer expectations.
Open: We are direct and honest. We say what we do and do what we say. Transparent about everything we do, we always behave with the highest level of integrity towards our customers, partners and each other.
Courageous: Empowered to speak our minds and unafraid of challenging ourselves. We’re confident in our creativity and determined to excel.
Dedicated: We emotionally invest in our work and our clients’ business to create positive impact. We love what we do.
Calm: Our brand communicates a sense of calm whenever it’s presented to the world. Notably reassuring, it comes from our understanding of what our clients need and our vast experience in delivering it.
Confident: Our communications have a straightforward confidence to them. The fact is, we don’t speak unless we have something relevant and original to say. We are viewed as authoritative, never arrogant.
Spirited: Our communications are spirited and dynamic, we seek to engage our audience, not patronize them. Always respectful, we like to inject a touch of wit where appropriate.
Pontoon, with corporate headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida, United States is the global leader in workforce solutions. Pontoon specializes in Contingent Workforce Solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing and Workforce Consulting. Operating with nearly 1,000 colleagues worldwide, Pontoon currently delivers talent management solutions in 74 countries for its 100-plus clients, a global client base that is broader and deeper than the industry has experienced to date. Pontoon is one of the largest worldwide MSPs, and has been named the #3 global enterprise providers of RPO services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.