Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Program Consultant II- Direct Hire/ Colleague
Auburn Hills, MI, United States
Job ID: 6937
Date published: 25-Sep-2018
The Program Consultant II optimizes efforts to service clients in a high quality, cost effective manner for multiple work locations. Directs and controls all phases of the client requisition process in order to encourage a fair and competitive environment as well as maintain adherence to program process compliance. Scope of responsibility will be on an expanded geographic territory or national level within a specific functional area of expertise. Travel will be required. Works under minimal supervision.
· Manages all stages of requisition activity through the use of VMS technology. Oversees the use of VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely, and high quality results. Provides adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure end user community and supplier partnerships reach potential.
· Establishes, fosters and maintains positive working relationships with Pontoon MSP suppliers through regular phone and in-person contact.
· Manages and coordinates client and supplier community interactions within assigned market area or skill set.
· Provides consultative support to end users to clarify job responsibilities, skills and other requirements of specific requisitions.
· Reviews and manages candidate submittals from suppliers to ensure the best qualified candidates are submitted for end user review and placement.
· Assists Program Manager and Supplier Manager to facilitate program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training and updates to supplier community on a regular basis to ensure understanding and compliance.
· Communicates program procedural changes and updates to local Pontoon MSP suppliers and client users while providing all procedural updates in a timely manner. Facilitates to ensure suppliers appropriately manage employee on-boarding, employee relations issues, orientations, performance reviews, and off-boarding activities.
· Establishes and maintains a proactive, positive working relationship with client end users through regular phone and in-person contact. Performs site visits and promotes communication with the client end users within assigned market area or skill set.
· Assists with supplier assessment efforts and updates as needed.
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Five (5) years managerial/supervisory experience in the service provider industry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
· Proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction, increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management.
· Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.