Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Job ID: 6612
Date published: 24-Jul-2018
You will be part of a high-growth and dynamic environment. In this position, you will provide day to day full life-cycle recruitment for the Pontoon APAC team. The ideal incumbent will be responsible for recruiting, screening and sourcing candidates for Pontoon locally and throughout the APAC region focusing mainly on India.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the full life cycle recruiting processes, activities to include but not limited to; application and interview form completion, negotiation for offers of employment, background checks, and reference checks and ensures the information meets established employment requirements.
- Direct Sourcing – the role holder will work to source from direct channels and is responsible for direct sourcing and pipelining of candidates
- Relationship Management- Use effective communication techniques to build strong relationships through regular face to face or telephone reviews with: Client managers and stakeholders / External Candidates / Preferred Suppliers / Support Centre / Pontoon management
- Manage/attend Recruitment Events/Programs (i.e Job Fairs, Grad events)
- Add value to the Recruitment Process by keeping up to date with the recruitment market, employment legislation and the client’s industry
- Advise managers of pertinent changes to the employment market and legislation and ensure managers comply with employment and company polices
- Provide the best-in-class recruitment experience for all candidates from initial application to final conclusion
- Managing the client’s expectations in line with the points above and achieving high Customer Satisfaction
- Adhere to all documented processes and procedures: Operations manual & SLA, Technology processes and Customer’s internal policies & procedures
- Effective resource planning for all vacancies
- Achieving personal Direct Recruitment Targets and Time to Fill
- Manage the recruitment process
- Qualify vacancy with the Hiring Manager, agreeing shortlist criteria, screening criteria and interview process
- Devise individual recruitment strategy campaigns agreeing key milestones and timelines
- Establish the appropriate recruitment method to source the best candidates ensuring the relevant client recruitment targets are met
- Prepare Job Advert copy & actual posting of roles to careers site/external job boards
- Pre-screen candidates to produce shortlist and, where required, long lists. Prepare candidates for interview
- Assisting the managers in highlighting strengths and weaknesses of short-listing and providing support to managers interviewing candidates
- Initiate psychometric tests as required
- Provide objective feedback to candidates and suppliers post interview
- Manage the offer process for successful candidates
- Close the requisition
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven, relevant experience of working as a permanent recruitment consultant:
- Experience of Direct Sourcing gained in the RPO and MSP market
- Expertise in candidate sourcing, including internet and off line database searches
- Networking skills / Social Networking knowledge
- Previous experience in a permanent recruitment team (in-house/agency)
- Demonstrable Client Management skills
- Delivery of large volume of requirements 30+ and prioritize work accordingly
- Business standard English
- Recruitment technology; including ATS experience
- Recruitment industry; market knowledge; competitor knowledge; relevant recruitment sector and industry Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.