Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
MSP Program Manager
Job ID: 6782
Date published: 23-Aug-2018
(Willing to work in the night shift)
The Program Manager manages and is directly responsible for delivering consultative solutions for tactical/operational service delivery for the dedicated MSP account. Optimizes service to the client in a high quality, cost-effective manner for multiple locations. Oversees, plans, directs and controls all phases of the MSP account in order to increase productivity and encourage program growth within a fair and competitive environment. Travel will be required. Works under minimal supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all client operations and service aspects as well as for the implementation, direction, quality and compliance program adherence, and management of a Managed Service Program (MSP) with multiple sites and suppliers.
- Builds relationships with key decision makers at MSP organization and client enterprise.
- Establish and maintain rapport with the client.
- Acts as key contact for overall program management for their specific region/span of control.
- Engages all Pontoon resources (subject matter experts) and divisions in support of customer objectives.
- Engages all non-Pontoon resources in the labor supply chain in order to optimize client's workforce.
- Drives program evolution while keeping with client's strategic needs and expands program nationally and globally in cooperation with client. Coordinates, communicates and leads the change management efforts related to the MSP, both within Pontoon and the client.
- Provides customer with regular updates regarding the MSP, including latest industry trends, best practices internally and externally as well as potential program enhancements.
- Responsible for recruitment, management and retention of assigned resources for their region/group (Program Consultants, Program Coordinators). Provides assigned resources adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure they reach potential.
- Acts as the day-to-day escalation contact for Program Consultants within the account. Designs and implements a team-results oriented culture, reinforcing collective results over individual results.
- Supports MSP (Managed Service Program) to ensure that financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded while ensuring full compliance on all Pontoon policies and procedures.
- Works with Business Analyst and other applicable resources to provide accurate, timely and complete performance analyses.
- Accountable for monthly/quarterly reporting of the MSP on the various metrics that have been established for the program.
- Assists in the development and implementation of approved business plans for assigned skill sets or business units to maintain/expand sales. Reviews sales activity and recommends improvement programs as required.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of economic trends and changes affecting businesses.
- Oversees and maximizes use of VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely and high quality results.
- Conducts/participates in sales presentations and prepares and/or coordinates the preparation of proposals for new/expanded business.
- Survey clients regarding perception of service. Visits clients to emphasize quality and service.
- Identify opportunities for further growth of existing accounts.
- Responsible for delivery of a quality program to include participation in the program QBR’s (Quality Business Reviews) with client as well as supplier community. Satisfies quality metrics that are established for the program and ensures supplier adherence to quality standards and compliance requirements.
- Supports the Program Director and/or Supplier Manager in the management of supplier relationships and partnership negotiations.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Five (5) years full time work experience with four (4) years in service level industry and a proven track record measured by increased responsibilities.
- Previous account management experience. Sales experience preferred but not required.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Proficient in PC software packages, such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint Excel and email.