Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
MSP Workforce Specialist
Job ID: 6832
Date published: 3-Sep-2018
Responsible for requisition review, entry and maintenance through the use of VMS technology, CM system and other systems as required. Works under general supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates and maintains electronic records and fields (e.g. customer numbers, cost center numbers) in support of the requisition entry set up.
- Receives and reviews new requisition requests daily using the VMS tool.
- Enters the requisition into the CM system promptly and accurately.
- Validates entries to ensure accuracy.
- Interacts and coordinates with the Program Managers and Program Consultants frequently to communicate questions and receive updates on current requisition activity.
- Updates the requisition record as directed by the Program Managers and/or Program Consultants to included changes, cancellation, status changes.
- Maintains thorough and accurate documentation on any end user interactions.
- Performs other administrative duties as needed
Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum High School diploma. Bachelor's preferred but not required.
- Minimum of twenty four (24) months work experience in a service level industry.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Must be proficient in PC software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and email.
- Also required are data entry, strong analytical, organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment under time constraints.
- Must possess strong attention to detail.