Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Manager-Learning & Development
Job ID: 7335
Date published: 8-Jan-2019
The Learning & Development Manager is responsible for designing, developing, implementing and delivering employee training and development programs within a service center, in accordance with organizational priorities, goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluates training and development needs of employees and manages programs, initiatives, and activities through the definition, development and execution of related methodologies, plans, processes and tools in accordance with organizational priorities, for a service delivery center.
- Stays abreast of leading trends and best practices with onboarding, operational, career development and professional skills development training.
- Provides consultative services to employees and management that identify learning objectives, goals and related solutions.
- Creates customized curriculum and learning materials.
- Acts as a liaison to and collaborates with corporate learning and development teams to ensure a unified approach to training and development, as well as the creation and maintenance of a comprehensive catalog of programs.
- Facilitates curriculum to various levels of employees in both a classroom and online setting using various forms of media.
- Conducts ongoing program evaluations to ensure effectiveness and makes and/or recommends modifications as necessary.
- Provides recommendations for and/or assists with formulating, implementing and communicating related policies, procedures and best practices.
- Provides assistance with employee on-boarding, including distributing, receiving and processing pre-hire paperwork for associates and gathering and distributing pre-hire paperwork for colleagues.
- Assist with submitting and processing personnel transactions through Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, training/learning, organizational development or a related field with a minimum of five (5) years of related training and development experience; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience.
- Previous experience administering training and development programs in a recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) or Managed Service Provider(MSP) solution delivery environment is preferred.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing with various levels of employees, management and leadership.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to effectively manage and lead projects that may vary in nature, scope and complexity.
- Ability to identify and/or document existing and new processes as well as evaluate their effectiveness, develop improvements and/or recommend changes or alternatives.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to understand and interpret educational needs and develop effective instructional solutions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, and standards of human resources, talent management, change management and/or organizational development.
- Knowledge of training methodologies and assessments, such as 360’s, MBTI, DiSC, PDI, DDI, etc.
- Proficient with learning/talent management systems and tools.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Kind attention: Pontoon India does not collect any fee/s from the candidate for recruitment. Pontoon India employees are not allowed or authorized to collect any fee/s from the associates, candidate and client. Selection of candidate/associate is based on defined process, merit and as per the requirement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.