Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Job ID: 6623
Date published: 25-Jul-2018
- Responds and answers all inbound telephone calls and correspondence in a timely manner/according to SLA’s.
- Uses working knowledge of various supported Vendor Management Software to troubleshoot issues.
- Understands Vendor Management Software functionality dependencies in order to troubleshoot functional issues.
- Uses standardized situational responses and processes to resolve customer issues.
- Recognizes and gathers relevant information on customer issues/scenarios requiring further solutions. Escalates such issues according to standard escalation process.
- Makes recommendations to improve efficiencies where applicable.
- Works to meet all existing SLA’s and works to improve overall process by recommending improvements to Supervisor.
- Documents and escalates all contacts reported by users following Customer Support standard operating procedure.
- Maintains and continually increases knowledge of supported software solutions.
- Assists with training of peers in the standards and practices within the Customer Support organization.
- Creates and maintains electronic records and fields (e.g. customer numbers, cost center numbers) in support of the requisition entry set up.
- Receives and reviews new requisition requests daily using the VMS tool.
- Enters the requisition into the CM system promptly and accurately.
- Validates entries to ensure accuracy.
- Interacts and coordinates with the Program Managers and Program Consultants frequently to communicate questions and receive updates on current requisition activity.
- Updates the requisition record as directed by the Program Managers and/or Program Consultants to included changes, cancellation, status changes.
- Maintains thorough and accurate documentation on any end user interactions.
- Performs other administrative duties as needed.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- High School Diploma. Bachelor Degree preferred but not required.
- Two (2) years work experience in a service level industry and/or One (1) to three (3) years experience in a customer service environment or equivalent.
- Strong Customer Service Skills to include oral communication, problem solving, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Experience using web-based systems preferred but not required.
- Proficient in PC software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and email.
- Data entry skills, strong analytical, organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment under time constraints.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
Kind attention: Pontoon India does not collect any fee/s from the candidate for recruitment. Pontoon India employees are not allowed or authorized to collect any fee/s from the associates, candidate and client. Selection of candidate/associate is based on defined process, merit and as per the requirement.