Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
VMS Transition Specialist
Job ID: 6561
Date published: 6-Jul-2018
The Vendor Management Specialist is responsible for the coordination of supplier-facing activities and events (communications, forums, training and change management), supplier on- and off- boarding, VMS data/configuration requests, supplier document storage and retention, and departmental administrative tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Involves Supplier and Manager engagement
- Contracts and Compliance Document Administration
- Transmits contract and compliance documents to the supplier base.
- Organizes and posts supplier contract and compliance documents to the document repository in accordance with department storage and retention policies. Responsible for required supplier documentation updates and compliance requirements.
- Verifies completion of supplier on- and off-boarding documentation requirements per the process checklists.
- Assists in the coordination of Supplier Management document reviews with other ADO departments (e.g. Legal, Compliance and Audit).
- Supports new client implementation on and off boarding activities as required for program.
- Creates requests for supplier VMS (and other systems) data set up, VMS configuration updates and validates results.
- Supplier Coordination and Communications
- Coordinates and verifies supplier participation in Pontoon MSP program and VMS training.
- Acts as a liaison with Delivery, Training, Change Management, and Relationship Management teams for supplier/position transition activities, and supplier communications.
- Assists Supplier Partnership Manager in distribution of needed supplier documents for on/off boarding and compliance.
- Assists in supplier Partnership risk management workshops with supplier partnership manager.
- Assists in the coordination efforts during a segmentation process for the supplier base.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma; Associate or Bachelor Degree preferred but not required.
- Three to Five years of experience in a contingent staffing and/or procurement environment preferred but not required.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Experience using web-based systems preferred but not required.
- Ability to work well on a team, maintain a sense of urgency and continuously strive to improve processes to drive efficiencies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Kind attention: Pontoon India does not collect any fee/s from the candidate for recruitment. Pontoon India employees are not allowed or authorized to collect any fee/s from the associates, candidate and client. Selection of candidate/associate is based on defined process, merit and as per the requirement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.