Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Job ID: 7081
Date published: 29-Oct-2018
- Subject Matter Experts for their business area/region, managing the end to end recruitment process for external requirements, owning the relationship with Client Managers & Candidates throughout
- Work with Resourcers to source and deliver the best candidates at all levels across all disciplines for the on-site programme, ensuring resourcing targets and SLAs are met.
- Be a key member in delivering the RPO to the client, to meet the recruitment requirements of the client (or a specific function or division within the client) by delivering permanent candidates. Candidates will be sourced mainly through direct recruitment and some senior internal hiring.
- To continually deliver a first class service offering to the client.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve Excellent Customer Satisfaction results and exceed the Customer’s expectations
- Direct Sourcing - the role holder will work with Resourcers to source from direct channels
- Relationship Management: Use effective communication techniques to build strong relationships through regular face to face or telephone reviews with: Client managers and stakeholders / External Candidates / Preferred Suppliers / Support Centre / Pontoon management
- Manage the recruitment process
- Manage/attend Recruitment Events/Programmes (i.e Job Fairs, Grad events)
- Add value to the Recruitment Process by keeping up to date with the recruitment market, employment legislation and the clients industry
- Advise managers of pertinent changes to the employment market and legislation and ensure managers comply with employment and company polices
- Provide the best-in-class recruitment experience for all candidates from initial application to final conclusion
- Managing the client’s expectations in line with the points above and achieving high Customer Satisfaction
- Adhere to all documented processes and procedures: Operations manual & SLA, Technology processes and Customer’s internal policies & procedures
- Effective resource planning for all vacancies
- Achieving personal Direct Recruitment Targets
- Qualify vacancy with the Hiring Manager, agreeing shortlist criteria, screening criteria and interview process
- Devise individual recruitment strategy campaigns agreeing key milestones and timelines
- Establish the appropriate recruitment method to source the best candidates ensuring the relevant client recruitment targets are met
- Prepare Job Advert copy & actual posting of roles to careers site/external job boards
- Pre-screen candidates to produce shortlist and, where required, long lists. Prepare candidates for interview
- Assisting the managers in highlighting strengths and weaknesses of short-listing and providing support to managers interviewing candidates
- Initiate psychometric tests as required
- Provide objective feedback to candidates and suppliers post interview
- Manage the offer process for successful candidates
- Close the requisition
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven, relevant experience of working as a permanent recruitment consultant:
- Experience of Direct Sourcing gained in technology sector
- Expertise in candidate sourcing, including internet and off line database searches
- Networking skills / Social Networking knowledge
- Previous experience in a permanent recruitment team (in-house HR recruitment)
- Demonstrable Client Management skills
- Delivery of large volume of requirements 30+ and prioritize work accordingly
- Excellent Communication Skills in English and Mandarin