Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Recruitment Business Partner
Bristol, United Kingdom
Job ID: 6902
Date published: 18-Sep-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Business Partner who will based on our client’s site. The client is a leading airplanes manufacturer. You will contribute towards the successful operationalisation of a MSP programme in order to deliver against key performance criteria.
The primary function of the role is to:
- The Recruitment Business Partner is responsible for the delivery of a ‘best in class’ contractor and temp recruitment service to their assigned business units for the client, assuming accountability and ownership of the recruitment delivery within their business area, ensuring all requirements are filled in line with SLA’s via the most appropriate sourcing channels and managing recruitment focussed stakeholder relationships. The RBP will act as the SME across all business units ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service.
- To work with the resourcing and business stakeholders to deliver a recruitment service which meets the current and ongoing needs of the assigned business unit(s).
- To create and maintain strong operational relationships with within the business unit at all levels.
- Maximise commercial opportunities for Pontoon by driving the direct sourcing model alongside the Keele delivery team.
- To identify opportunities and introduce additional service offerings where appropriate.
- Delivery regular business/MI updates to your business unit.
- Manage and delivery a stakeholder engagement plan within your business unit.
- Implement an approach of continuous improvement suggesting and contributing to account-wide initiatives.
You will be expected to:
- Monitor and adhere to recruitment focussed SLA and contractual obligations, including performance targets
- Optimise the sourcing channel mix and provide recommendations on alternative resourcing solutions where appropriate
- Establish excellent internal working relationships with the internal delivery teams
- Ensure that Pontoon deliver an efficient and compliant recruitment service to the client
- Ensure BCS requirements are adhered to and all recruitment activity is 100% compliant
- To establish, build and maintain excellent working relationships with a robust supply chain to meet the recruitment needs of the client
- Operate in accordance with all formal Pontoon and client policies
- To contribute and lead on continuous improvement initiatives
- Promote and represent Pontoon and the service at all times
- Perform structured stakeholder engagement within your line managers
- Build a partnership your business and be seen as a trusted advisor/SME
- Support the Pontoon leadership team in driving the Account Plan, taking ownership for initiatives which impact recruitment activity
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
- Delivery focus
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to manage client expectations
- Drive to implement continuous improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills