Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Operations Delivery Manager Resource Process Outsourcing – Digit program
Job ID: 6495
Date published: 19-Jun-2018
For one of the biggest clients of Modis IT, the European Commission (EC), we are looking to strengthen the Operations program management team. This will be a temporary role within the Digit program. Modis has been nominated as preferred supplier and this contract has a potential volume of more than 1500 IT contractors, within a 4 year tender.
For this project we are looking for an experienced Operations Delivery Manager.
This Operations Manager will have the responsibility to streamline the deliveries of the supply chain process according to the SLA requirements and quality standards for the EC, defined in the framework agreement.
He/she will be responsible for the quality of delivery and KPI’s, managing the SLA process in the most optimal way and minimising the penalty risk.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work as a single point of contact for all Digit operational teams within the program
- Manage the operational deliveries between all operational stakeholders: Modis Sales team at the EC, operations team contracts in Brussels, Adecco’s remote sourcing Hub in Sofia, Adecco back office and marketing communication support.
- Coordinate and align all the operational activities within the program
- Organise operational meetings to streamline actions and communications
- Handle the variability of incoming requests by setting priorities - Anticipate, monitor and ensure necessary adjustments to enable and improve operational delivery
- Manages status and progress reporting of the operational KPI’s, setting up and using internal RPO proceses to guarantee the expected level of quality defined in the contractual agreements.
- Inform the Transformation Director of important decisions and any non-complacencies to define pro-active actions
- Help to translate the sales strategy towards the organisational delivery and the recruitment strategy towards the sales team
- Deliver the monthly reporting
- Responsible for the Digit P&L: budgeting, costs, forecasting – define actions when necessary
- Audit & verify the processes, accuracy of invoices, billing and reporting data
- Leadership: lead and implement continuous improvements in the program
Knowledge & Skills
- Thorough experience in Program/Project Management (PMI or Prince 2)
- Experience in Change Management
- Experience in Resource process outsourcing (RPO-MSP) or HR supply chain.
- Ability to work in a multinational matrix environment
- Commercial insight, client facing abilities and a hands-on, deliverable oriented approach
- Being able to work in a structured and organised way
- Capacity to get things done and influence at Sr. level.
- Excellent Business needs comprehension. (HR, sales driven organization)
- Stress resistant