Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Chanitlly, VA, United States
Job ID: 7035
Date published: 16-Oct-2018
· Recruit and sources for technical candidates in the government space ,full life cycle recruiter. .
· Interviews, screens and evaluates external and internal candidates for job openings to identify applicants who fully meet the position requirements of posted requisitions and refers them to the recruiting team or hiring manager for consideration.
· They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, and have fun to get the job done
· Ensures that applicant tracking system is maintained and completed; applicants are dispositioned according to OFCCP guidelines
· Creates and places employment advertisement on websites, social media, etc
· Negotiates and extends offers on behalf of GDIT.
· Meets with recruiting management to obtain their input for recruiting and outreach strategies; and provides input and feedback regarding the progress of those activities.
· Utlizes outside of the box strategies to identify qualified candidates for hard to fill openings.
· Ensures all phases of the recruiting process are conducted in accordance with General Dynamics
· Ensures that internal applicant tracking system is maintained and completed; applicants are dispositioned according to OFCCP guidelines; internal candidates are dispositioned and contacted appropriately; and interview reports are completed accurately
· Creates and places employment advertisement on websites, social media, etc.
· Runs queries of automated system and provides information to management as requested.
· Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
· 5+ years of recruiting technical candidates in the government space, recruiting for DOD community· Demonstrated success in recruiting passive candidates for hard to fill requisitions.
· Excellent customer service skills are a must have for this job, a
· Experience utilizing the latest sourcing tools and methods (Internet Search, Chrome Extensions, Social Media, LinkedIn etc.) Experience organizing, managing, and tracking candidate flow. Relentless “hunter” mentality
· ATS Experience a must (Workday or iCIMS preferred)
· Experience hiring in defense preferred
· Excellent relationship builder, networking, and communication skills.