Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Program Consultant I - Direct Hire/Colleague
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 7170
Date published: 19-Nov-2018
The Program Consultant I optimizes efforts to service clients in a high quality, cost effective manner for multiple client work locations. Plans, directs and controls all phases of the client requisition process in order to encourage a fair and competitive environment as well as maintain adherence to program process compliance. Travel may be required. Works under minimal supervision.
· Manages all requisition activity through the use of VMS technology. Oversees the use of VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely, and high quality results. Provides adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure end user community and supplier partnerships reach potential.
· Manages and coordinates client and supplier community interactions within assigned market area or skill set. Provides program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training and updates to supplier community on a regular basis to ensure understanding and compliance.
· Communicates program procedural changes and updates to local Pontoon MSP suppliers and client users while providing all procedural updates in a timely manner. Facilitates to ensure suppliers appropriately manage employee on-boarding, employee relations issues, orientations, performance reviews, and off-boarding activities.
· Supports the Operations Manager of Pontoon MSP (Pontoon Managed Service Program) in ensuring financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded as well as full compliance on all Pontoon policies and procedures. Assists in providing accurate, timely, and complete daily performance analyses.
· Builds relationships with the Operation Manager of Pontoon MSP and their areas of responsibility. Establishes and maintains a proactive, positive working relationship with client end users through regular phone and in-person contact. Performs site visits and promotes communication with the client end users within assigned market area or skill set.
· Assists with supplier assessment efforts and updates as needed.
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Three (3) to five (5) years managerial/supervisory experience in the service provider industry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
· Proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction, increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management.
· Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
· Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.