Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Program Consultant II - Contract/Associate
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 6479
Date published: 12-Jun-2018
The Program Consultant II optimizes efforts to service clients in a high quality, cost effective manner for multiple work locations. Directs and controls all phases of the client requisition process in order to encourage a fair and competitive environment as well as maintain adherence to program process compliance. Scope of responsibility will be on an expanded geographic territory or national level within a specific functional area of expertise.
- Responsible for managing all stages of requisition activity through the use of VMS technology.
- Oversees the use of VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely, and high quality results. Provides adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure end user community and supplier partnerships reach potential.
- Establishes, fosters and maintains positive working relationships with Pontoon MSP suppliers through regular phone and in-person contact.
- Manages and coordinates client and supplier community interactions within assigned market area or skill set.
- Provides consultative support to end users to clarify job responsibilities, skills and other requirements of specific requisitions.
- Reviews and manages candidate submittals from suppliers to ensure the best qualified candidates are submitted for end user review and placement.
- Assists Program Manager and Supplier Manager to facilitate program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training and updates to supplier community on a regular basis to ensure understanding and compliance.
- Communicates program procedural changes and updates to local Pontoon MSP suppliers and client users while providing all procedural updates in a timely manner.
- Facilitates to ensure suppliers appropriately manage employee on-boarding, employee relations issues, orientations, performance reviews, and off-boarding activities.
- Establishes and maintains a proactive, positive working relationship with client end users through regular phone and in-person contact. Performs site visits and promotes communication with the client end users within assigned market area or skill set.
- Assists with supplier assessment efforts and updates as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience plus a minimum three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in the service provider industry desired.
- Experience in MSP/RPO and/or Staffing highly desired.
- VMS Experience primarily Provade or Beeline, Fieldglass, IQNavigator, etc.
- Experience with Requisition Management and Pipeline development.
- Ability to promote a strong partnership within the supplier community.
- Experience working within multiple industries, i.e. IT/Tech Services, Finance, Mortgage, Banking desired but not required.
- Strong Customer Service focus, responsiveness, and attention to detail is desired.
- Must have a proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction,
- increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations. Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Must be proficient in PC software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Email and
- Internet applications. Ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets and reporting documents, familiarity with Pivot Tables, and V look ups desirable.