Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Job ID: 7189
Date published: 27-Nov-2018
The Recruitment Manager is a daily point of contact hiring managers and leadership. The Recruitment Manager will work closely with the Regional Manager to provide regular updates, metrics, and reports and handle escalations as needed. The Recruitment Manager will direct when and where to shift and focus resources based on daily/weekly trends and results. The Recruitment Manager will continually analyze the program’s workflow and process and make change, both immediate and long term to drive continuous improvement and adapt to changing business needs.
- Meet regularly with client to ensure satisfaction and resolves customer service issues.
- Manage and motivate a team of on-site Recruiters (across multiple locations).
- Prepare and presents quarterly business review meetings with the client.
- Cultivate deep understanding of recruitment best practices, recruitment law/policy, and emerging trends/changes in the industry/market.
- Prepare and manage a set of monthly financial projections.
- Set performance targets and holds staff accountable for achievement.
- Identify new business opportunities including either new services or expansion into new areas within the client and pursues/closes them along with the Regional Account Director and the Business Development team as needed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience of in house or recruitment process outsourcing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Extensive experience of managing recruiters in multiple locations across a highly complex, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to hold people accountable for performance and results.
- Demonstrable experience of strengthening recruiting practices, developing recruiting strategies and implementing recruiting plans.
- History of building and growing deep client relationships in a recruitment context and a comfort with up-selling within existing accounts.
- Strong ability to manage the customer relationship and identify changing customer needs and requirements and meet those needs.
- Ability to identify significant problems and opportunities.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Management or lead position for an RPO, Staffing, or other third party recruitment provider preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.