Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Junior On-site Recruiter
Job ID: 6611
Date published: 23-Jul-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of organizations. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
Purpose of role:
This is a permanent position based on-site with a Global Technology client, managing external recruitment from end-to-end for Ireland.
Based in Dublin, Ireland with occasional travel to regional client offices
Key Responsibilities will be to support the Senior Recruiter with recruitment activity, including the following:
- Enabling candidate attraction via various sourcing channels including advertising, social media, referrals, direct sourcing, etc.
- Assisting with various steps in the recruitment process from advertising to providing objective feedback to candidates after interview and offer.
- Maintain the strong relationships Pontoon has built with the client/hiring manager/stake holders.
- Ensuring best in class candidate care throughout the recruitment lifecycle
- Support/attend recruitment events (i.e. Job Fairs, Grad events)
- Add value to the Recruitment Process by keeping up to date with the recruitment market, employment legislation and the clients industry
- Achieving targets, and personal growth goals.
- You will join a Europe-wide recruitment team, with colleagues in Ireland, the UK, Poland, Belgium, Germany and Hungary. While we work hard, and achieve outstanding results in our own countries, we also collaborate and like to have fun. You will be expected to maintain that ethos by helping your colleagues by sharing your knowledge and best practise and by performing other duties that the role may require in such a dynamic and innovative environment.
- 2 years recruitment or equivalent experience in the Irish market
- Networking skills / Social Networking knowledge
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge/understanding of the technology sector (i.e. terminology)
- Expertise in candidate sourcing, including internet and off-line database searches
- Knowledge of Ireland employment legislation