Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Job ID: 6533
Date published: 28-Jun-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of organizations. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
Purpose of role:
This is a permanent position based on-site with a Global Technology client, managing external recruitment from end-to-end for Ireland.
Based in Dublin, Ireland with occasional travel to regional client offices
Key Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Represent Pontoon and our client with integrity and professionalism. Speak passionately and authentically about both and out mission.
- Become Subject Matter Expert for your business area/region
- Maintain the strong relationships Pontoon has built with the client/hiring manager/stake holders.
- Ensuring best in class candidate care throughout the recruitment lifecycle
- Sourcing the best candidates at all levels across all disciplines for the on-site programme, ensuring resourcing targets and SLAs are met (including advertising, social media, referrals, direct sourcing, agency, etc).
- Spearhead Senior and Executive internal hires.
- Designing individual recruitment strategy campaigns, and agreeing key milestones and timelines
- Manage the offer process
- Manage/attend Recruitment Events/Programmes (i.e. Job Fairs, Grad events)
- Stay ahead of recruitment industry and client market trends, and maintain knowledge of employment legislation.
- Effective resource planning for all vacancies
- Achieving targets, both SLAs, and business and personal growth goals.
- You will join a Europe-wide recruitment team, with colleagues in Ireland, the UK, Poland, Belgium, Germany and Hungary. While we work hard, and achieve outstanding results in our own countries, we also collaborate and like to have fun. You will be expected to maintain that ethos by helping your colleagues by sharing your knowledge and best practise and by performing other duties that the role may require in such a dynamic and innovative environment.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- 4+ years proven, relevant experience working as a recruitment consultant in the Irish market (in either agency or in-house) on permanent positions.
- Experience of direct-sourcing for the technology sector
- Networking skills / Social Networking knowledge
- Demonstrable Client Management skills
- Track record of sustaining a consistent pipeline of hires
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of recruiting for mainland Europe
- Experience working in a RPO setting
- Experience running Media Campaigns