Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Job ID: 6533
Date published: 28-Jun-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
Purpose of role:
This is a permanent position based on-site with a Global corporate technology client. You would be part of the recruitment team managing external recruitment end-to-end for Ireland.
Key Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Subject Matter Expert for your business area/region
- Hiring manager/stake holder management
- Owning the candidate relationship throughout the recruitment lifecycle
- Working with colleagues to source and deliver the best candidates at all levels across all disciplines for the on-site programme, ensuring resourcing targets and SLAs are met.
- Be a key member in delivering the RPO to the client, to meet the recruitment requirements of the client by delivering permanent candidates through all available sourcing channels (including advertising, social media, referrals, direct sourcing, agency, etc).
- Manage the recruitment process for senior internal vacancies
- Achieve Excellent Customer Satisfaction results and exceed the Customer’s expecta-tions
- Relationship Management: Use effective communication techniques to build strong relationships through regular face to face or telephone reviews with: Client managers and stakeholders / External Candidates / Preferred Suppliers / Support Centre / Pontoon management
- Manage the recruitment process
- Qualify vacancy with the Hiring Manager, agreeing shortlist criteria, screening criteria and interview process
- Devise individual recruitment strategy campaigns agreeing key milestones and timelines
- Establish the appropriate recruitment method to source the best candidates ensuring the relevant client recruitment targets are met
- Prepare Job Advert copy & actual posting of roles to careers site/external job boards
- Pre-screen candidates to produce shortlist and, where required, long lists
- Prepare candidates for interview
- Assisting the managers in highlighting strengths and weaknesses of short-listing and providing support to managers interviewing candidates
- Initiate psychometric tests as required
- Provide objective feedback to candidates and suppliers post interview
- Manage the offer process for successful candidates
- Manage/attend Recruitment Events/Programmes (i.e Job Fairs, Grad events)
- Add value to the Recruitment Process by keeping up to date with the recruitment market, employment legislation and the clients industry
- Advise managers of pertinent changes to the employment market and legislation and ensure managers comply with employment and company polices
- Provide the best-in-class recruitment experience for all candidates from initial appli-cation to final conclusion
- Managing the client’s expectations in line with the points above and achieving high customer satisfaction
- Adhere to all documented processes and procedures: Operations manual & SLA, Technology processes and Customer’s internal policies & procedures
- Effective resource planning for all vacancies
- Achieving personal Direct Recruitment Targets
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven, relevant experience of working as a permanent recruitment consultant in the Irish market
- Experience of Direct Sourcing gained in technology sector
- Expertise in candidate sourcing, including internet and off line database searches
- Networking skills / Social Networking knowledge
- Previous experience in a permanent recruitment team (in-house/agency)
- Demonstrable Client Management skills
- Delivery of large volume of requirements 30+ and prioritize work accordingly
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of recruiting within Europe
- RPO Experience
- Running Media Campaigns