Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Vendor Management Specialist
Fairfax, United States
Job ID: 6587
Date published: 11-Jul-2018
• Create and route contract labor requisitions for review, approval and vendor assignment utilizing VMS tool
• Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Master Contract Labor Agreement (MCLA) objectives are met.
• Facilitate vendor candidate submissions to ensure approved vendors are following proper procedures outlined in the Contract Labor Vendor guide.
• Monitor daily progress of Contract Labor requisitions to ensure vendors are providing qualified candidates and that the vendor understands the requirements and needs of the position and GDIT.
• Adhere to Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Americans with Disabilities Act, and affirmative action guidelines.
• Utilize bill rate structure and benchmarking data to ensure cost containment.
• Build Management and vendor relationships through professional interaction, consistent follow-up and ongoing communication.
• Monitor and report on vendor performance.
• Provide support of onboarding process.
• Develop strong knowledge of VMS technology in order to be able to operate efficiently and trouble-shoot issues.
• 2 to 5 talent acquisition experience preferably in a VMS role.
• Experience with full cycle staffing/recruiting practices
• Exposure to or understanding of Independent Contractors (IC) and Statement of Work (SOW)
• Understands HR/Staffing practices such as on-boarding, off-boarding, screening, talent management, recruiting, employment law, contract language, etc.
• Strong VMS/ATS/HRIS technology experience (iCIMS, Workday, SharePoint, preferred)
• Can manage multiple situations effectively. Multitask, proactive follow up, acts with a sense of urgency, has attention to detail.
• Customer service approach, effective at all levels of an organization, able to guide Management and vendors to handle full life-cycle contract labor needs.