Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Technical Sourcer / Recruiter
Farifax, VA, United States
Job ID: 7120
Date published: 6-Nov-2018
Cultivate strong relationships with hiring managers and perform as an expert in all areas of sourcing talent.
• Develop and implement effective sourcing strategies that align with business priorities to include sourcing, assessment, organizational fit, and closing.
• Proactively build qualified talent pipelines to meet growing business demands through internet sourcing, recruitment marketing campaigns, events and more.
• Provide hands-on sourcing related support and manage the search process for key positions and critical hires.
• Provide recruiting expertise by staying abreast of industry trends, emerging technology and sourcing tools, best practices, legal developments, and benchmark comparisons.
• Manage, evaluate and develop innovative direct sourcing plans to attract diverse talent to our core, developing, and emerging businesses.
· Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
· 5 to 8 years of sourcing and strategic talent acquisition experience with demonstrated success developing innovative and passive recruiting strategies to meet company demands.
·Experience recruiting in a large-scale IT government contracting environment supporting positions at various clearance levels (Secret, TS/SCI, TS/SCI CI Poly and Full Scope Poly) is preferred · Experience utilizing the latest sourcing tools and methods (Internet Search, Chrome Extensions, Social Media, LinkedIn etc.) Experience organizing, managing, and tracking candidate flow. Relentless “hunter” mentality
· ATS Experience a must (Workday or iCIMS preferred)
· Excellent relationship builder, networking, and communication skills.
· Skilled at partnering with recruiters and hiring managers to create effective sourcing plans and assessment metrics with the ability to manage customer expectations.