Pontoon is looking for a Intel Technical Recruiter for a client in Herndon, VA This position will be recruiting for a government contract. work onsite and some remote work,. long term contract, possible contact to hire opportunity,
· Recruit and sources for technical candidates in the Intel community,full life cycle recruiter. .
· Interviews, screens and evaluates external and internal candidates for job openings to identify applicants who fully meet the position requirements of posted requisitions and refers them to the recruiting team or hiring manager for consideration.
· They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, and have fun to get the job done
· Utilizes outside of the box strategies to identify qualified candidates for hard to fill openings.
· Ensures that applicant tracking system is maintained and completed; applicants are dispositioned according to OFCCP guidelines
· Creates and places employment advertisement on websites, social media, etc.
· Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
· 5+ years of recruiting technical candidates in the government space, recruiting for Intel/ DOD community· Demonstrated success in recruiting passive candidates for hard to fill requisitions.
· Excellent customer service skills are a must have for this job, a
· Experience utilizing the latest sourcing tools and methods (Internet Search, Chrome Extensions, Social Media, LinkedIn etc.) Experience organizing, managing, and tracking candidate flow. Relentless “hunter” mentality
· ATS Experience a must (Workday or iCIMS preferred)
· Experience hiring in defense preferred
· Excellent relationship builder, networking, and communication skills.
· Skilled at partnering with recruiters and hiring managers to create effective sourcing plans and assessment metrics with the ability to manage customer expectations.
Open: We are direct and honest. We say what we do and do what we say. Transparent about everything we do, we always behave with the highest level of integrity towards our customers, partners and each other.
Courageous: Empowered to speak our minds and unafraid of challenging ourselves. We’re confident in our creativity and determined to excel.
Dedicated: We emotionally invest in our work and our clients’ business to create positive impact. We love what we do.
Calm: Our brand communicates a sense of calm whenever it’s presented to the world. Notably reassuring, it comes from our understanding of what our clients need and our vast experience in delivering it.
Confident: Our communications have a straightforward confidence to them. The fact is, we don’t speak unless we have something relevant and original to say. We are viewed as authoritative, never arrogant.
Spirited: Our communications are spirited and dynamic, we seek to engage our audience, not patronize them. Always respectful, we like to inject a touch of wit where appropriate.
Pontoon, with corporate headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida, United States is the global leader in workforce solutions. Pontoon specializes in Contingent Workforce Solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing and Workforce Consulting. Operating with nearly 1,000 colleagues worldwide, Pontoon currently delivers talent management solutions in 74 countries for its 100-plus clients, a global client base that is broader and deeper than the industry has experienced to date. Pontoon is one of the largest worldwide MSPs, and has been named the #3 global enterprise providers of RPO services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.