Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
MSP Program Manager - Hong Kong
Hong Kong, China
Job ID: 6997
Date published: 8-Oct-2018
Operational management of the Delivery Team for an APAC MSP program. The team is responsible for managing the client’s contract staff population. This role will oversee BAU operations and drive various strategic projects and initiatives aimed at providing a high value service for the client while maximizing account revenue.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operational management of an APAC MSP program – recruitment and management of time and materials contractor population across multiple countries
- Direct management of a regional team, based in multiple countries
- Hiring new team members; design and delivery of training and development; ongoing professional development of the team; performance reviews and goal setting
- Ownership and management of key client stakeholder relationships – Talent Acquisition, HR, Vendor Management and Business Executives
- Vendor management of regional suppliers; quarterly performance reviews; escalation management; on-boarding of new suppliers including contractual and commercial negotiation.
- Design and implementation of multiple projects aimed at adding value to the client’s strategic priorities, maximizing revenue, driving efficiency & reducing risk
- Regular monitoring of and ensuring compliance with local employment legislation across in-scope countries, to mitigate client exposure to legal, operational, reputational and financial risk.
- Ad hoc and scheduled reporting of all program Managed Information, including presentation of quarterly business reviews to executive stakeholders demonstrating program performance vs. key metrics.
- Monitoring of and ensuring compliance with the client’s local internal governance requirements, including amendment and re-design of key processes when requirements change
- Managing escalations with an awareness of risk and prevention, in relation to the client, vendors or the MSP team.
- Lifecycle management of the entire recruitment process – role approval facilitation, vendor engagement, candidate profile screening, interview scheduling, offer management and on-boarding.
- Management of the existing contractor population – contract extension approval and execution, issue and escalation management, off-boarding.
- Use of Vendor Management System (VMS) to ensure recruitment activity is monitored and tracked correctly.
- Strong organization and planning skills, ability to manage high volume of work and multiple changing / conflicting priorities.
- Strong understanding of compliance and governance concepts in relation to recruitment processes
- Ability to efficiently track, manage and escalate issues or risks in an appropriate manner
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, mature with positive and can-do attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to multiple stakeholders and formulate / implement appropriate solutions in a consultative manner
- Determination to respond to client issues in a timely fashion in a professional manner
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience of working in a client-facing role managing stakeholders at varying levels
- Experience of working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment with high-volume workload
- Demonstrable experience of picking up new concepts quickly and having the ability to conceptualize solutions to all manner of problems
- Experience of working in a heavily audited and scrutinized environment, focusing on compliance and governance requirements
- Experience monitoring and adhering to SLAs, & managing exceptions as necessary
- Demonstrable experience of high levels of customer service especially under pressure
- Experience of working in an HR or recruitment environment
- Experience of managing a diverse team across multiple locations
- Experience of employment legislation in the APAC region