Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Director, Client Relationship Management (Salesforce.com) - Direct Hire/Colleague
Jacksonvile, FL, United States
Job ID: 6680
Date published: 6-Aug-2018
The Client Relationship Management Director elevates Pontoon’s use of our Salesforce application to execute Pontoon’s client relationship management (CRM) strategy. This role ensures that the Salesforce platform intuitively supports the user experience, streamlines workflows and provides comprehensive reporting & dashboards for our user community. This role is highly action oriented and works with cross functional teams and senior management to implement Pontoon’s CRM strategy, ensuring maximum adoption of the Salesforce platform (CRM system) and successfully drives change management of how we operate and document all relevant client facing activities throughout the client life cycle, enhancing visibility and accountability at all levels.
- Leads the organizational change management to drive global adoption of the Salesforce platform and the execution of the Pontoon CRM strategy.
- Acts as a liaison between Pontoon senior management, business owners and the Salesforce system administration team to define requirements, deploy enhancements and promote new release functionality with business owners.
- Collaborates with Salesforce administrators and developers to test and verify new release features and custom solutions to meet business requirements.
- Builds functional Salesforce reports and dashboards for Senior management to drive accountability and visibility of business results and client relationship progress.
- Drives governance to ensure CRM data is accurate and current.
- Promotes adoption by developing instructor led training materials and reference guides.
- Administers Group and individual Salesforce training.
- Promotes adoption of Pontoon’s Sales & Service Delivery business processes.
- Identifies, builds and maintains strong working relationships with the Pontoon leadership to effectively help drive adoption and execution of the CRM strategy across the business.
- Participates in selected cross-functional projects.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT or other related field of study
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience working with Salesforce as a Power User, including admiration experience
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in project management or business analysis
- Experience defining processes and developing automated workflows for system generated email alerts and approval processes
- Prior experience working in the Talent Acquisition industry: MSP, RPO or Staffing, preferred but not required
- Salesforce Certifications, preferred but not required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Expert knowledge as a Salesforce Power User (Sales Cloud primary; Service secondary)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to work on tight deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to motivate project team members in a matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work across the globe
- Enthusiastic team player with positive and can do, action oriented attitude
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.