Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Director, Talent Partner- Direct Hire/Colleague
Jacksonville, FL, United States
Job ID: 6706
Date published: 9-Aug-2018
The Director, Talent Partner leads, develops, and measures the effectiveness of a comprehensive talent strategy for the assigned global components of the Pontoon organization. Fosters a talent mindset; manages and supports a series of company-wide talent initiatives; and ensures that talent acquisition, talent and performance management processes, leadership development, and succession are aligned to meet overall business priorities. Evaluates business strategies, goals and objectives, and ensures there is a pipeline of talent to meet performance and growth targets. Ensures the organization retains high performing and high potential talent through the proper oversight of development opportunities, mentoring, coaching and allocation of rewards.
Additionally, the Talent Partner serves as the connection point between People Operations, Talent Acquisition and Pontoon leaders within their area of scope. Interacts with Colleagues, Pontoon and Adecco Group leadership to provide Human resources partnering through effective delivery and escalation when required. Uses his/her HR expertise to ensure the implementation of effective business strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Works across assigned global areas of responsibility to establish and execute the Talent Development strategy consistently and holistically aligned with the Global Pontoon and Adecco Group requirements.
- Works with global talent management team and other business units in the Adecco Group to deploy talent strategies and programs.
- Executes Talent Development processes, programs, practices and tools for assigned global areas of responsibility.
· Identifies and utilizes resources to assess current and prospective talent to meet the needs of the business.
· Identifies key roles with bench strength targets, supported by actionable development plans to ensure pipeline readiness.
· Partners with field leadership to identify, recommend and track the completion of appropriate development activities for talent in the early in career, leadership pipeline and invest and grow talent categories.
· Acts as talent broker and liaison between Pontoon and Global organizations, including the ongoing management of talent eligibility for STEP, HIPE, AIM, Adecco Academy offerings and other development programs.
· Provides development support to the leadership of Pontoon.
· Partners with People Operations, Talent Acquisition and other Talent Partners to provide aligned delivery, seamless communication and excellent customer service.
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
· Works as a business partner or consultant, developing strong business relationships with Colleagues and management.
· Pro-actively contributes to the development of the business plan and objectives.
· Links Human Resources policies and programs to the Company’s objectives.
· Delivers and coordinates training sessions as deemed appropriate. May require certification in one or more tools such as the Birkman methodology, 360 reviews and other feedback tools as selected.
Human Resources Leadership:
· Liaises with Pontoon’s People Operations and Talent Acquisition teams to ensure seamless delivery of HR services within the area of scope.
· Advises and assists internal clients with interpretation and application of policies and procedures, coaching, legal compliance, employee complaints, disciplinary and termination issues. Escalates to People Operations, legal and other areas when required.
· Travels to field and corporate sites to present new programs and address business needs.
· Implements new programs to support the needs of the company utilizing innovative strategies and principles of organizational development.
· Coordinates HR initiatives with other departments and teams.
· Manages and participates in the development of program materials, communication vehicles, presentation and implementation of programs.
· Partners with HR experts to apply innovative strategies to various personnel and HR business issues.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in HR management, business, or the equivalent plus a minimum of five to seven years Human Resources experience including at least three years management experience in a multi-site service industry generally required.
Broad knowledge of Human Resources, policy development and related laws and regulations required.
Excellent oral and written communication skills, business acumen, project and employee management skills and the interpersonal skills necessary to operate in a team environment also required.
Ability to travel on a regular basis required.
*If an equivalency statement is used for education and experience, specific number of years must be listed. Generally, an Associate’s Degree equates to two (2) years, Bachelor’s Degree equates to four (4) years, Master’s Degree equates to at least six (6) years
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Able to set own priorities, schedule day’s events, make cold calls, prepare and give formal presentations.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines and able to handle multiple problems simultaneously
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Planning and organizing.
- Ability to present complex ideas simply
- Facilitation skills
- Training development and deployment skills
- Development of business opportunities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.