Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Manager, Market Intelligence - Direct Hire/Colleague
Jacksonville, FL, United States
Job ID: 6741
Date published: 16-Aug-2018
The Manager Market Intelligence manages and coordinates activities concerned with gathering, analyzing data, market trends and intelligence on specific topics (market segments, regions, clients, competitors, etc.). The main purpose is to identify, summarize and communicate early business development areas, to be shared with management and sales teams
- Manages and implements methods, sources, and procedures for research
- Aggregates the scope of market research needs
- Performs internet and other sources searches to gather appropriate information
- When appropriate, incorporates knowledge and insights conducted by the group into analysis and reports
- Presents results in organized formats on a regular basis to the business
- Provides analytic support for internal stakeholders
- Partners with external companies to gain additional insight on market trends
- Researches functions including but not limited to client industry research, staffing industry research, competitive research, major metro demographic and economic analysis, economic and political analysis for both the client industry and the staffing industry
- Participates in strategic product choices and preparation,
- Negotiate with source providers if needed
- Supports existing business by providing thought leadership research for quarterly business reviews as well as supporting new business by similarly providing thought leadership research to new business presentations
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Position may require some travel
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Market Research, or Finance. Master of Business Administration or Master of Science in related field preferred but not required.
- Three (3) to five (5) years supplier or related market research experience
- or Three (3) to five (5) years of business consulting
- or five (5) to ten (10) years of HR/staffing industry experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing multiple duties and/or projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate a keen analytic and innovative mind, extracting the most strategic insights from research findings while paying close attention to details
- Experience developing and communicating research findings
- Strong written and oral communication as well as editorial ability
- Ability to build internal and external business partnerships and good relationships
PONTOON AND THE ADECCO GROUP RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.