Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
BCS Administrator – Customer Services
Keele, United Kingdom
Job ID: 7014
Date published: 11-Oct-2018
To Work within a team environment and be responsible for ensuring that our candidates are compliant to individual client background screening requirements. To carry out specific checks and ensure that screening is complete within strict SLA’s.
Key responsibilities of the BCS Administrator will include, but are not limited to, the following:
· To carry out screening checks that fall in to work allocation pool
· To provide support to candidates throughout the process and ensure they provide accurate data for checks to be completed within SLA
· Support the reference chase cycle by contacting referee by e-mail or phone
· Allocate candidate documentation to candidate case in a timely manner
· To provide support & guidance to colleagues and where necessary, clients
· Alert Account / Operational teams to any adverse findings within candidate cases
· Interpret check results in line with client risk appetite, decision matrix and/or screening policy
· Ensure all work is completed within client SLA’s and escalate any areas of non-compliance
· Become a super user on Technology Platform, ensuring full use of automated functionality
· Manage and maintain accurate records in accordance to client requirements
· Assist with Client Audits of candidate files as required;
· Provide reporting and statistical data as appropriate;
· Ensure own activity demonstrates company values and complies with ISO9001:2000 /company standards, procedures and systems.
· Adopt & demonstrate the company’s core values in the delivery of a customer-focused service.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Experience in contractual/administration environment
Experience in client facing/customer service environment
Experience working in a team environment within an office
Experience of confidential data handling would be preferable
· Customer Service and support to candidates / clients.
· Performance to client specific SLA timelines
· Output in line with productivity measures
· Accuracy of Compliance and Client requirements and current legislation
· Timely resolution of queries
· Feedback from internal / external customers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Knowledge of all Client specific requirements
Understanding of Supplier’s systems and outsource partner
Knowledge and understanding of escalation processes and audit requirements
Understanding of Compliance requirements – Visa, current legislation
Knowledge of data protection principles
Computer literate (Intermediate MS-Office skills)
Customer service skills – query handling; pro-active approach
Ability to work under pressure and unsupervised
Good administrative, verbal and written skills.
Methodical, meticulous and able to pay attention to fine detail
Time Management with the ability to work to tight deadlines