Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Campaign Delivery Consultant
Keele, United Kingdom
Job ID: 6893
Date published: 14-Sep-2018
The Campaign Delivery Consultant will be dedicated to the Centrica UK Field Operations MSP, providing a central point of contact for Centrica & British Gas stakeholders and ensuring the successful delivery of Domestic Gas Engineers on a contingent basis, to fulfil the requirements of Centrica – through liaising with both internal direct delivery teams and external agency partners.
- Engagement with Centrica hiring managers and teams to understand future needs, requirements and volumes and build out a forecast to track and monitor the future demand versus actual.
- Liaise with internal delivery teams to ensure talent pools of appropriately qualified candidates are being built to meet future demand.
- Partner with external bodies and organisations to attract referrals and promote Centrica contracting opportunities
- Engage with supplier partners on a proactive basis, to share future demand plans and retain supplier motivation.
- Work with hiring managers to ensure requisitions are raised in a timely manner, and contain the relevant and required information to release to the sourcing teams and external agencies
- Liaise internally within Pontoon and make decisions as to the most appropriate sourcing strategy (direct or agency), based on requirements, talent pools, and target fulfilment
- Provide a final screen of candidates submitted to assess suitability and ensure they are in possession of the required information about the recruitment and selection processes
- Submit suitable candidates across to Centrica hiring managers
Assessment & Selection
- Responsible for ensuring candidates are booked onto the appropriate assessment centres and that assessment centres are filled to enable maximum utilisation of Centrica resources
- Monitor conversion ratios to ensure enough candidates attend assessment to meet the required hiring targets
- Receive feedback from assessment centres and ensure that offer and rejection actions are taken on the VMS system promptly and within SLA
- Monitor conversion ratios throughout the end to end recruitment lifecycle to enable the successful fulfilment of campaigns to timeline and plan
- Report on agency performance and support supplier management conversations
- Spot trends in the conversions and highlight issues to the Programme Manager to support with resolution or improvement
- Ensure all actions are logged on the system promptly and accurately to enable accurate reporting
- Provide reports to Centrica in an agreed format and to an agreed frequency.
- Input into monthly and quarterly business reviews, to give insight and expertise on the programme
Other duties may be required on a time to time basis, as directed by management.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of managing volume hiring campaigns in any discipline
- Some experience of blue collar or industrial recruitment would be advantageous, although not required
- Experience of using recruitment systems to track recruiting activity
- A previous track record of working to and exceeding targets, sometimes when under pressure
- A strong focus on delivering on time
- Demonstrable experience of working with internal and external stakeholders in a collaborative way to get results
- Knowledge of relevant employment legislation and contingent worker types/requirements
- Organised and strong attention to detail
- Good written and verbal skills
- Comfortable working in a target driven environment, sometimes under pressure
- Target driven
- Customer focus