Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Internal Recruiter (Contract)
Keele, United Kingdom
Job ID: 7280
Date published: 17-Dec-2018
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization’s talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon’s approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance.
A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
The role is a delivery focused position, working as part of the Centrica Resource Team supporting the 2019 strategy by delivering Gas Engineers (Contractors) into Field Operations. This is an internal resourcing role working for Centrica sourcing Gas Engineers. You will manage suppliers and be allocated a specific location (North/South/Central England).
- Sourcing candidates from a wide range of appropriate sources including LinkedIn, job boards, database searching, candidate referrals and on-line advertising, as well as other sourcing channels
- Appropriately prioritising of vacancies and work load
- Developing and managing recruitment campaigns where appropriate
- CV screening, selecting and shortlisting candidates for submission
- Performing service level reviews with clients & Suppliers to ensure service levels and ratios are above expectation
- Monitor and report recruitment activity within the agreed timescales
- Manage the recruitment processes for external candidates, Contract Solutions and The Central Resource Team
- Proactively talent pool for Centrica Gas Engineers Contract recruitment
- Drive down agency spend and increase direct recruitment
- Provide an excellent service to internal stakeholders
- To conduct all administration surrounding the recruitment of all candidates.
- Directly responsible for the managing the recruitment of Gas Engineers (Contractors) within a designated geographical area/patch
- Qualify and interview candidates via telephone
- Manage direct advert response
- Maintain a pipeline of quality candidates
- Work together with the business to Coordinate Assessment Centres
- Produce MI to show resourcing activity within patch
- Manage recruitment agency relationships and overall activity
- Creativity around searching for Candidates
- Manage candidates ahead of the Assessment Centre Sessions
- Continuous engagement with your candidate pools (Keep warm activities)
Skills & Experience
- 360 experience
- Contract recruitment
- Stakeholder management
- Managing 3rd party suppliers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.