Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Lead Reporting Analyst
Keele, United Kingdom
Job ID: 6878
Date published: 13-Sep-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
The Lead Reporting Analyst is responsible for ensuring accurate and effective reporting is delivered to the MSP programs. Develops reports / dashboards using Power BI and /or Excel according to requirements received by requestor. Creates and maintains detailed SOP’s for catalogue of managed reports. Will become knowledgeable and capable of building VMS/RMS/ATS reports based on requirements provided. This role will also need to be a SME in various Business Intelligence tools used by the team. The Lead Reporting Analyst will be responsible for Program Team in managing the reporting catalogue and managing ad hoc requests for assigned clients. Additionally this role will partake in team training, mentoring and department initiatives, as well as represent the team on implementation calls and may be called upon to give presentations about products used by the team this role will have the lead reporting responsibility for a team of MI Analysts. Lastly, this role may be called upon to work on cross-client analytics and or provide cross-client data as requested.
- Gathers reporting specifications (SOP’s) from the fellow team members. Ensures SOP’s are accurate and updated when needed. Responsible for running, verifying accuracy and distributing reports according to SOP’s.
- Builds reports within the VMS/RMS/ATS according to requirements from requestor.
- May leverage Business Intelligence or VMS/RMS/ATS tools to pull / extract data for various reporting requests.
- Reporting manager for the other Analysts in the team
- Works to meet or exceed service level agreements and optimise reporting processes by recommending improvements. Ensures and maintains compliance with company and department reporting and data policies and procedures.
- Utilises case management system to manage, monitor, and track all reporting requests from internal and external clients.
- Communicates reporting status and informs issues to appropriate stakeholders.
- Acts as mentor and or trainer to other team members
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Serves as a SME in all Business Intelligence tools used by team.
- Represents the team during implementation processes
- Conducts morning Team Meetings to discuss workload and challenges
- Drive account focus months and general strategy
- Help to motivate the Team
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Excel use with proficiency in sorting and merging data sets, VLookup formulas, pivot tables and running macros
- Deep understanding of VMS/RMS/ATS tools.
- Deep understanding of Staffing industry.
- Deep understanding of Business Intelligence tools.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to maintain and meet deadlines on a regular basis
- Ability in presenting data and or tools to internal / external clients
- Proven ability to manage a team of at least 3 analysts.