Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Keele, United Kingdom
Job ID: 6995
Date published: 8-Oct-2018
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization’s talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon’s approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
The primary function of the role is to:
· To deliver the MSP programme to the designated client, to ensure that they manage the full recruitment life cycle from budget approval through to offer accept. Ensure systems are administered and kept up to date with all stages of the cycle.
You will be expected to:
· Responsible for providing a full consultative recruitment service to the Client’s line managers with regards to the recruitment industry, market trends, and market legislation.
· Release job requests received from the Client to an approved list of suppliers
· Receive and screen CVs and forward CVs to Client in a timely manner.
· Manage receipt and forwarding of feedback between managers and suppliers.
· Manage interviews between manager and suppliers.
· Offer successful candidates when required and negotiate acceptable pay rates between manager & supplier.
· Ensure that all relevant finance, costing and referencing information is obtained before commencement of assignments
· Responsible for high touch customer service to the Client’s line managers, following problem resolution through to completion.
· Report any non-compliance issues to the Program Manager
· Become a super user of all client systems ensuring that you understand the functionality of the system
· Ensure that all tasks are completed to the agreed client requirements and in line with agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
· Assist in the compilation of management information by providing accurate and up to date information when requested.
· Proactively review and monitor processes/procedures from time to time, and with management approval, suggest and implement improvements were possible.
· Champion the teams vision by upholding the required standards of behaviour and attitude
· Create and develop effective working relationships with key internal and external customers and suppliers including the participation in monthly review meetings with the On-site Teams
· Adopt & demonstrate the company’s core values in the delivery of a customer-centric service.
· Maintain high levels of Customer Satisfaction Survey feedback
· Ensure timely resolution of queries/escalations
· Build strong relationships with 3rd party agency suppliers, Adecco brands and Pontoon onsite teams
· Evaluate suppliers performance against contractual agreement
· On-board suppliers
· Search and find additional suppliers
· Time sheet chasing
· VMS actions
· Supplier escalations
· 100% client external relationship
· Audit suppliers LRTW
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
· Effective communications skills
· Methodical, meticulous, and able to pay attention to fine detail
· Customer service orientation
· Effective and sympathetic query resolution
· Assertive telephone manner
· Time management with the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
· Ability to influence events rather than passively accept them
· Ability to identify necessary change and improvement
We will require you to have experience of:
· Complete knowledge of all aspects of the service including but not limited to processes, policies, SLA, business/client requirements
· HR Policies.
· MS Excel, MI reporting
· Company structure and authorization levels
· Company systems and applications including but not limited to People fluent, Field Glass Bond Adapt
· Experience within customer services in a recruitment environment
We would prefer you to have knowledge of:
· Education to GCSE standard
· Administration background
· Recruitment industry knowledge