Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
RPO Team Leader - Keele
Keele, United Kingdom
Job ID: 6223
Date published: 25-Apr-2018
Turning the ordinary into the extraordinary
Recruitment Team Leader - RPO
Pontoon Solutions are searching for determined, well organised Recruitment Team Leaders who can manage our RPO teams delivering into a portfolio of accounts.
What we can offer you is a fast paced working environment within a supportive & experienced team. A vibrant and inclusive office culture with the opportunity to work with major UK and Global reaching clients.
You will have the opportunity for flexible working, business casual dress code and access to a best in industry benefits package. (Buy & Sell holidays, corporate discounts, healthcare, life insurance, childcare vouchers, pension etc).
You will be fully inducted into the business and provided training to help you get up to speed.
Managing a team of RPO recruiters, ensuring that all of the team are motivated, trained and able to meet and exceed targets.
You will be expected to:
- Manage, coach and mentor the team to ensure they have a full understanding of their own KPI’s, alternative sourcing methods and delivery.
- Managing capacity and productivity effectively within the centre.
- Meet with the team on a monthly basis to review performance and ensure each team has a clear development / training plan in place which is reviewed and monitored regularly.
- Work closely with client account teams to ensure that there is a clear understanding of their business, culture and job roles that will be resourced.
- Attend quarterly business reviews with each account team / client where applicable.
- Discuss vacancies with the onsite teams to ensure a full and accurate understanding of the job specification and the specific client requirements.
- Provide regular updates on market conditions, emerging tech and any challenges.
- Help to train and upskill new starters in to accounts / teams that you are working in, ensuring that knowledge is transferred effectively.
- Achieve annual target for team’s performance
- Take a lead on emerging technologies and be solution minded.
You will continually demonstrate and encourage the following behaviours:
- Achieving Direct Recruitment Targets
- Utilising the best routes to market / ROI
- Solution Minded
- A passion for Technology and the digital revolution!
- Leading by example and demonstrating Pontoons Core Values
We will require you to have experience of:
- Full understanding of the end to end RPO recruitment process.
- Proven recruitment experience and direct sourcing for RPO clients.
- Strong understanding of the perm recruitment market
- Working in a high pressured & KPI driven environment
- Team management / coaching background