Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organisation. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximise employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimise supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
We can offer you a fast paced working environment within a supportive & experienced team. A Vibrant and inclusive office culture with the opportunity to work with major UK and Global reaching clients.
You will have the opportunity for flexible working, business casual dress code and access to a best in industry benefits package. (Buy & Sell holidays, corporate discounts, healthcare, life insurance, pension etc).
You will be fully inducted into the business and provided training to help you get up to speed
What are we looking for from the successful individuals? We expect for you to manage the sourcing and onboarding for a variety of our MSP clients across all UK locations and business functions.
You will be expected to:
Working with direction from your Team Leader, the Recruitment Delivery Consultant will be responsible for managing the end to end delivery of all allocated vacancies.
- Own the end to end recruitment cycle of all your allocated vacancies.
- Identifying candidates from a range of appropriate sources including an internal talent pools, client referrals, on/off-line advertising, on/off-line networking, databases.
- Hitting Strict SLAs and Targets set against internal and external hires.
- CV screening, selecting and shortlisting candidates for hiring manager review
- Ensuring adequate and appropriate candidate feedback is provided for each rejected candidate at each stage of the selection process.
- Negotiating offers with successful candidates and liaising with the client reward team
- Ensuring the most adequate channel to market is used for each vacancy and that that the KPIs and metrics (quality, time to hire, cost customer and candidate satisfaction) are met
- Monitor, track and report back on recruitment activity within the agreed timescales
- Pro-actively develop networks of appropriately skilled resource to support sourcing activity
- Use and maintain systems to ensure all data is accurate and up to date
- Provide information, data and feedback on activity to the Delivery Manager and also Recruitment Business Partner for the preparation of regular reviews and reporting.
You will continually demonstrate and encourage the following behaviours:
- Achieving Direct Recruitment Targets
- Meeting personal monthly delivery targets (CVs, interviews, placements)
- Delivering against the SLA targets
- Utilising the best routes to market / ROI
- Solution Minded
We will require you to have experience of:
- Strong customer services experience inbound / outbound calls.
- Working within a pressured environment
- Working in KPI driven environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.