Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
MSP Sourcer 1
Keele, United Kingdom
Job ID: 7326
Date published: 9-Jan-2019
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
Role Type: Temporary
The primary function of this role is to source and screen candidates for open roles and present them to the recruitment team for appraisal and processing. Each resourcer must have a clear understanding of the business, culture and job roles to be resourced.
Key responsibilities of the Resourcer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Talent Pools and Networking are paramount in this role to ensure they have the available candidates and to meet relevant performance targets. The Resource Team will be the first port of call for candidate market data, and as such will be expected to be building and retaining this knowledge for the client.
- Work closely with client account teams to ensure that there is a clear understanding of their business, culture and job roles that will be researched.
- To deliver top class service to candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Determine parameters for prioritising candidates, such as identify which types of profiles are of greatest interest to the clients.
- Maintain and update candidate records in tracking database (ATS / Avature)
- Network and build talent pools where necessary and ensure that referrals from candidates are gathered and actioned accordingly.
- Deliver against set KPI’s and SLA’s
- Ensure the most appropriate database search and all internal and external adverts are actioned and telephone suitable candidates on the resulting search to qualify availability, suitability and commitment
- Manage candidates ahead of the Assessment Centre Sessions
- Identification and qualification of candidates
- Providing relevant candidate feedback
- Advising candidates on a variety of queries
- Continuous engagement with your candidate pools (Keep warm activities)
- Help to train and up skill new starters into accounts / teams that you are working in, ensuring that knowledge is transferred effectively.
- Attend client reviews where necessary and update on market conditions.
- Communicate regularly with the account team members on the progress of candidate groups.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Commercial Awareness
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills, at ease with abundance of details, yet mindful of big picture, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize them, and carry them out independently.
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Background in Recruitment (Administrative or Resourcing)
- Avature experience is a plus & experience with data mining tools.
- Strong client services orientation; professional services experience preferred
- Energy & Resilience
- Good understanding of database searching
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.