Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Job ID: 7158
Date published: 14-Nov-2018
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization’s talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon’s approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
This is a perm positions and you will be key member in delivering recruitment services to Ericsson, as a part of an RPO; an outsourced recruitment function. You will be working inhouse at Ericsson in Kista being responsible for the full end-to-end recruitment activities for permanent positions from intake discussion and advertising through to shortlisting and contract creation.
You will own the relationship with hiring managers and candidates throughout the process and to ensure candidates being sourced mainly through direct sourcing to deliver the best candidates at all levels across all disciplines for the on-site program. You will also, when needed, be collaborating with Researchers and be responsible to lead the search/headhunting activities to ensure quality delivery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Recruiter to focus on managing key stakeholders and to gain specific understanding and knowledge of Ericsson goals, competence gaps, plans and needs for the future.
- Relationship management – Manage Key Stakeholders and achieve excellent customer satisfaction results and exceed the customer´s expectations
- Direct Sourcing - the role holder will alone or together with Researchers be responsible to source candidates from direct channels.
- Qualify vacancy with the Hiring Manager, agreeing shortlist criteria, screening criteria, interview process and agreeing key milestones and timelines.
- Establish the appropriate recruitment method to source the best candidates ensuring the relevant client recruitment targets are met
- Interview candidates via phone/other media and initiate ability tests as required to produce shortlists. Provide objective feedback to candidates and suppliers post interview
- Manage the offer and contract process for successful candidates.
- System management – responsible for managing correct information to be fed into our recruitment system
- Collaborate with recruiters and researchers in other countries
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven, relevant experience of working with recruitment in the Swedish market
- Experience in the technology/ICT sector is a plus
- Networking skills / Social Networking knowledge
- Excellent communication skills - Use effective communication techniques to build strong relationships with Hiring Managers, Key Stakeholders, External and Internal Candidates, Suppliers, Support Centre and Pontoon management.
- Delivery of large volume of requirements 30+ and prioritize work accordingly
- Business standard English