Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Sourcing Team Leader
Job ID: 7194
Date published: 28-Nov-2018
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization’s talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon’s approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
The Sourcing Team Lead provides leadership, guidance, mentorship, training and supervision to a team of up to 10 Sourcing associates and consultants. The Sourcing Team Lead also supports the achievement of operational results, internal client satisfaction, team performance metrics and external client metrics and acts as the first point of escalation for our Regional Recruitment & Delivery Managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads the day-to day operational activities of their sourcing team members, including but not limited to:
- Responsible for the delivery and tracking of the team’s performance, activity, resource allocation and process documentation.
- Manage the team’s capacity and allocating out roles where appropriate
- Mentors, trains and supervises employees, including executing performance management and fostering an environment that provides opportunities for personal growth and development. Provides constructive, actionable and timely performance feedback.
- Ability to build a succession plan for all team members
- Ensure there is an agreed business review process in place for all accounts you support. Responsible to produce and deliver the agreed content during the business reviews. Implement appropriate actions as part of the review process.
- Daily/weekly communication with all internal partners
- Reviews team member’s performance in terms of productivity and quality via agreed LEAN performance management principles and personal goal setting
- Manage operational escalations from Recruiters, Recruitment Manager, Onsite Teams, and wider Operational Teams and escalate further where appropriate to resolve issues
- Initiates appropriate action(s) to improve efficiencies and offerings of the sourcing team to ensure department standards are innovative and objectives are being met.
- Establishes research & sourcing strategies and best practices including driving achievement of performance metrics and service level agreements (SLAs) both qualitative and quantitative and working with management to drive and monitor the shared service allocation of assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with sourcers, recruiters and hiring managers to understand the staffing needs of clients.
- Partner to develop role specific and comprehensive sourcing strategies to meet client requirements
- Conduct market and competitor evaluations and report results.
- Assist with implementation of new sourcing tools - Work closely with Tech team to evaluate, trial & implement technologies
- Follow Sourcing Trends & Developments and identify/promote new techniques/channels/tools to teams to improve sourcing knowledge & performance
- Provide Individual/Team Sourcer training to develop technical skills and provide guidance on industry best practicesUpskilling current sourcing team
- Training and inductions of new sourcers
- Mentor new sourcers
- Participate in new client implementations – supporting the solution design & implementation of any new client projects
- Compile, format and prepare sourcing metrics and assist with creating presentations
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Assist with the evaluation of current initiatives, strategies, pipelines, tools, technologies, job boards, etc. and identify, recommend and develop best practices in sourcing.
- Motivate and inspire all direct reports and ensure they are all working to a best in class service
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years Recruiting or sourcing experience from a search firm and/ or an in-house Talent Acquisition or recruitment team or relevant work experience
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop team member’s performance and optimize performance of team against set goals and LEAN performance management principles
- Proven direct sourcing experience in the Permanent / RPO / MSP arena.
- Experience with Talent pooling and building candidate attraction strategies
- Proven experience with advanced sourcing tools/technologies, recruitment marketing, social media, and sourcing innovations
- Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all key stakeholders as well as engage candidates by phone
- Fluent in written and spoken English as well as strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Widespread knowledge with current with social technologies, sourcing methodologies and tools
- Previous outbound calling experience
- Desire to work hard, play hard, share content, strategies and best practices amongst your peers and create a positive team atmosphere where everyone enjoys themselves