Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Senior Program Manager
Kraków, małopolskie, Poland
Job ID: 6404
Date published: 4-Jun-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
Manages and is directly responsible for delivering consultative solutions for tactical/operational service delivery for the dedicated MSP account. Optimizes service to the client in a high quality, cost-effective manner for multiple locations. Oversees, plans, directs and controls phases of the MSP account in order to increase productivity and encourage program growth within a fair and competitive environment. Works under minimal supervision.
- Responsible for client operations and service aspects as well as for the implementation, direction, quality and compliance program adherence, and management of a Managed Service Program (MSP).
- Builds relationships with key decision makers at MSP organization and client enterprise. Establishes and maintains rapport with the client. Acts as key contact for overall program management for their specific region/span of control.
- Engages external resources in the labor supply chain in order to optimize client's workforce.
- Drives program evolution while keeping with client's strategic needs and expands program nationally and globally in cooperation with client. Coordinates, communicates and leads the change management efforts related to the MSP, both within Pontoon and the client.
- Provides customer with regular updates regarding the MSP, including latest industry trends, best practices internally and externally as well as potential program enhancements.
- Provides assigned resources adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure they reach potential. Acts as the day-to-day escalation contact for Program Consultants within the account. Designs and implements a team-results oriented culture, reinforcing collective results over individual results.
- Supports MSP (Managed Service Program) to ensure that financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded while ensuring full compliance on all Pontoon policies and procedures. Works with Business Analyst and other applicable resources to provide accurate, timely and complete performance analyses. Accountable for monthly/quarterly reporting of the MSP on the various metrics that have been established for the program.
- Assists in the development and implementation of approved business plans for assigned skill sets or business units to maintain/expand sales. Reviews sales activity and recommends improvement programs as required. Develops and maintains knowledge of economic trends and changes affecting businesses.
- Oversees and maximizes use of VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely and high quality results.
- Survey clients regarding perception of service. Identify opportunities for further growth of existing accounts.
- Responsible for delivery of a quality program to include participation in the program QBR’s (Quality Business Reviews) with client as well as supplier community. Satisfies quality metrics that are established for the program and ensures supplier adherence to quality standards and compliance requirements.
- Supports the Program Director in the management of supplier relationships and partnership negotiations.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in service level industry (procurement, staffing, contract management) and a proven track record measured by increased responsibilities.
- Previous team management experience is a must.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations. Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management .
- LEAN/Six Sigma certification (yellow or green belt) would be an asset.
- Multi-national service capabilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.