Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Kraków, małopolskie, Poland
Job ID: 7001
Date published: 9-Oct-2018
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization’s talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon’s approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
As a Senior Resourcer you will take ownership of active and passive talent acquisition for our client account ensuring that SLA’s and performance targets are met. The Senior Sourcer assists with the identifying and attracting top-tier candidates and building and maintaining a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses the needs of clients and enables the team to effectively meet expectations, and ensure a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates. Typically responsible for one or more client accounts with a high volume of open requisitions that cover various roles and skillsets, as defined by the client.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize advanced search techniques to identify candidates on databases, through
- networking/recommendations or via the Internet within agreed SLA timescales.
- Market mapping by researching the market, competitor mapping, geography mapping
- Creation and management of “talent pools” for frequently hired roles.
- Directly contacting candidates to qualify interest in opportunity and encourage to apply.
- Post roles on client career site, external sites and other media, checking wording/formatting is
- appropriate meets brand and format guidelines.
- Manage any advertising responses and give feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
- Conduct initial base level screen against pre-agreed criteria. If required, instigate additional sourcing activity to strengthen candidate pipeline.
- Prepare shortlist for Recruiter to finalize selection.
- Support with the administration of campaign work (Graduate and experienced hires).
- Train and provide guidance on industry best practices to less experience team members.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
- Ability to utilize market research tools and techniques.
- Ability to maintain a basic understanding of and compliance with related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles, best practices, and standards of talent sourcing, such as creating and utilizing Boolean Search Strings.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.