Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Team Leader - EMEA Back Office - Billing
Kraków, małopolskie, Poland
Job ID: 6522
Date published: 26-Jun-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
Our friendly finance department have a vacancy for a EMEA Back Office- Billing Team Leader to join the Back Office EMEA Team here at Pontoon Solutions, Krakow.
The position would suit an experience team leader, part qualified accountant or someone with strong work experience in a finance based role. Working with stakeholders throughout the group, the role will include looking after a team managing billing and payroll activities, as well as supporting projects across the business.
Strong communication, managing team, project management and excel skills are essential as well as experience in reconciliation and a good understanding of basic financial accounting concepts.
Manages and leads team (i.e. hiring, training, goal setting, managing team performance, keeping motivation) with all end-to-end back office function for the Managed Service Programme (MSP). Executes activities across the back office cycle including billing, payment, tax, reporting, reconciliation and dispute management. Serves as single point of contact to Our Client, Staffing Partners and Adecco Group local countries regarding Back Office activities and Service Level Agreements. Also manages billing and payment disputes.
- Supports team manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Manages hiring processes and new team member training
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Communicates deadlines and goals to team members
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to procedures and company regulations and performance goals
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Provides quality customer service, including billing and payroll interacting with all stake holders, answering queries.
- Manages the end-to-end back office function for the MSP client, including transaction execution, performance management and ongoing maintenance
- Executes all back office activities according to the defined cycles and business rules for different countries, including creating data extracts, Self-Bills, Self Bill Debit Notes, Credit Notes, Consolidated Invoice Reports, invoicing and payment
- Manages relationship with Adecco local country back office functions – develops and delivers data files and reports
- Oversees Adecco local country activities, including adherence to internal KPIs and external SLAs (i.e. on-time payment to Staffing Partners)
- Manages error resolution (i.e. upload file errors, self bill errors, credit/debit note errors) including dispute logging, communication with Client/Staffing Partner and work order revision
- Manages reconciliation activities
- Primary point of contact for managing billing and payment-related disputes / queries for our Client, Adecco Solutions, Staffing Partners and Fieldglass / Vendor Management System (VMS)
- Manages collections with our Client, as required
- Manages MSP fee invoicing
- Provides oversight to Service Delivery Team / Back Office colleagues (potentially a part-time colleague dedicated to back office activities during peak cycle times)
- Responsible for assisting in the delivery of a quality program to include participation in the program’s QBR’s (Quality Business Reviews) with client as well as supplier community. Satisfies quality metrics that are established for the program and ensures adherence to quality standards and compliance requirements.
- Provides accurate, timely and complete accounts analyses. Accountable for monthly / quarterly reporting of the Back Office, as appropriate, on the various metrics that have been established for the program.
- Analyzes and interprets results to identify risks and opportunities for improvement. Reviews reports on findings and determines solutions required.
- Ensures business rules and practices are followed for all major processes within our client MSP in order to ensure standardization, consistency and compliance across the program.
- Supports Pontoon Solutions MSP (Managed Service Program) to ensure that financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded, while ensuring full compliance on all Adecco Group / Pontoon Solutions policies and procedures.
- Engages all relevant Adecco Group resources (subject matter experts) and divisions in support of customer objectives.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations. Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management is required. Attention to detail and a ownership of a task is crucial.
- Customer Orientation
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Demonstrates Embracing & Adapting to Change
- Self-Management and Development
- Relationship Management
- Leading Teams
- Strategic Planning
- Driving Financial Results and Innovation
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Previous account and people management experience would be an asset.
Must be proficient in PC software packages.