Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Job ID: 6089
Date published: 19-Mar-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
Bid Writer will be responsible for the development of production and delivery of high quality proposals including preparation, revision, finalization, submission, gathering input from other departments, internal review and coordination in conjunction with all stakeholders for the sales teams. Primarily supports the specific geographic region but also supports initiatives outside of that region as needed, in the areas of RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing/Business Process Outsourcing) and MSP (Managed Services Programs) initiatives, in order to maximize Pontoon’s business opportunities. Works on cross divisional and global opportunities as business needs dictate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates, develops and arranges detailed sales proposals for sales teams. Applies winning proposal concepts, practices, and procedures along with solid writing methodologies to incorporate information into the assigned proposal.
- Analyzes proposal requests and client’s objectives to determine proposal feasibility and communicates company’s service capabilities, competencies and solutions.
- Leads and manages in all aspects of the RFP proposal process as it relates to the research, designing, writing, editing, preparation and generation and submission of sales proposal and presentation documents. Develops the proposal schedule and facilitates all meetings and reviews.
- Ensures that responses are timely, customized to meet client business objectives, technically accurate and in compliance with all internal and external regulations.
- Reviews and responds to Requests for Information, Proposals and Quotes (RFI, RFP, RFQ) and similar sales opportunities working under tight deadlines with consideration towards operational and financial feasibility as well as internal and external compliance.
- Utilizes existing content, writes new content as required and manages online content library to generate winning proposals and presentations for existing clients as well as prospects.
- Collaborates with corporate colleagues and if applicable, various Adecco Group business lines/services, when responding to sales opportunities.
- Builds strong relationships with Pontoon’s SMEs and corporate departments. Acts as liaison with corporate contacts in gathering, analyzing and ensuring data integrity.
- Ensures Marketing site in SharePoint is secure and updated with latest collateral and responses.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent required.
- 3+ years business to business writing experience. Prior Business Process Outsourcing experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects, challenges and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with various internet based procurement tools, proficient in the use of Windows PC equipment and software, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and verbally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Contract with competitive conditions
- Social package: medical care, sport card
- Interesting projects in dynamic environment
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects
- Fantastic atmosphere at work
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application.
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.