Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Job ID: 6811
Date published: 28-Aug-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
Manages end-to-end back office (i.e. billing & payment) function for the Managed Service Programme (MSP). Executes activities across the back office cycle including billing, payment, tax, reporting, reconciliation and dispute management. Serves as single point of contact to Our Client, Staffing Partners and Adecco Group local countries regarding Back Office activities and Service Level Agreements. Also manages billing and payment disputes.
- Manages the end-to-end back office function for the MSP client, including transaction execution, performance management and ongoing maintenance
- Executes all back office activities according to the defined cycles and business rules for different countries, including creating data extracts, Self-Bills, Self Bill Debit Notes, Credit Notes, Consolidated Invoice Reports, invoicing and payment
- Manages relationship with Adecco local country back office functions – develops and delivers data files and reports
- Oversees Adecco local country activities, including adherence to internal KPIs and external SLAs (i.e. on-time payment to Staffing Partners)
- Manages error resolution (i.e. upload file errors, self bill errors, credit/debit note errors) including dispute logging, communication with Client/Staffing Partner and work order revision
- Manages reconciliation activities
- Primary point of contact for managing billing and payment-related disputes / queries for our Client, Adecco Solutions, Staffing Partners and Beeline/Fieldglass / Vendor Management System (VMS)
- Manages collections with our Client, as required
- Manages MSP fee invoicing
- Provides oversight to Service Delivery Team / Back Office colleagues (potentially a part-time colleague dedicated to back office activities during peak cycle times)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Experience in service level industry and a proven record of accomplishment, measured by increased responsibilities.
Must be proficient in PC software packages, such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint Excel and email.