Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Employer Branding Specialist
Job ID: 6368
Date published: 30-May-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
Employer Branding Specialist
This role is responsible for developing communications content that supports the region’s business objectives and initiatives.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Contribute to and execute strategic communication plans
- Realizing the best ideas in building a positive image of the employer
- Creating and implementing employer branding communication strategies
- Organization of internal and external events
- Cooperation and maintaining good relationships with universities, conference organizers and meet-ups
- Preparation of promotional materials
- Close cooperation with the HR, Mar & Com departments
- Draft communications that clearly and concisely articulate the intended objectives and calls to action
- Ensure communications – regardless of channel – are consistent with the company’s brand and vision
- Create content that is aligned to the strategic position and corporate communication strategies of the business
- Proactively plan and manage recruiting & EB events, such as job fairs, career events, open days, etc.
- Measure performance and adjust activities and strategies to continuously improve;
- Manage tools and channels for communications
- Work collaboratively with local and global Marketing & Communications in support of company-wide programs and initiatives
- Provide marketing and communication materials; Ensure brand consistency in all Communication
- Measure, report user and business stakeholder satisfaction and then provide data analysis and trends measurement
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Creative Writing, or related field
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in work related to EB (experience in working at an agency or internal EB department is welcome)
- Knowledge of the specifics of the IT industry will be an advantage
- Exceptional writing, editing, proofreading and oral presentation skills
- Creative thinker with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work within deadlines
- Accuracy, commitment, initiative and creativity
- Independence in project implementation
- Ability to build relationships
- Organizational skills, planning skills and prioritization
- Communicative English (min B2);
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.