Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Job ID: 6677
Date published: 6-Aug-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
As an Internal Resourcer you will take ownership of active and passive talent acquisition for positions at Pontoon Solutions across multiple locations, ensuring that SLA’s and performance targets are met.
You will assists with the identifying and attracting candidates and building and maintaining a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses the needs of clients and enables the team to effectively meet expectations, and ensure a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates. Based at our SSC in Krakow you will be part of a global organization and dealing with international stakeholders.
- Utilize advanced search techniques to identify candidates on databases, through networking/recommendations or via direct search.
- Market mapping by researching the market, competitor mapping, geography mapping
- Creation and management of “talent pools” for frequently hired roles.
- Directly contacting candidates to qualify interest in opportunity and encourage to apply.
- Post roles on client career site, external sites and other media, checking wording/formatting is appropriate.
- Manage any advertising responses and give feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
- Conduct initial base level screen against pre-agreed criteria. If required, instigate additional sourcing activity to strengthen candidate pipeline.
- Prepare shortlist for Recruiter to finalize selection.
- Support with the administration of campaign work (Graduate and experienced hires).
- Compiles, formats and prepares sourcing metrics and assists with creating information presentations for internal operational and/or sourcing program owners.
- Assists with the evaluation of current initiatives, strategies, pipelines, tools, technologies, job boards, etc. and identifies, recommends and develops best practices in sourcing.
- Conducts market and competitor evaluations and reports results.
- Train and provide guidance on industry best practices to less experience team members.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in recruitment.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
- Ability to utilize market research tools and techniques.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.