Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Job ID: 6870
Date published: 12-Sep-2018
- Utilize advanced search techniques to identify candidates within IT industry on databases, through networking/recommendations or via direct search.
- Market mapping by researching the market, competitor mapping, geography mapping
- Creation and management of “talent pools” for frequently hired roles.
- Directly contacting candidates to qualify interest in opportunity and encourage to apply.
- Post roles on client career site, external sites and other media, checking wording/formatting is appropriate.
- Manage any advertising responses and give feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
- Conduct initial base level screen against pre-agreed criteria. If required, instigate additional sourcing activity to strengthen candidate pipeline.
- Prepare shortlist for Recruiter to finalize selection.
- Support with the administration of campaign work (Graduate and experienced hires).
- Compiles, formats and prepares sourcing metrics and assists with creating information presentations for internal operational and/or sourcing program owners.
- Assists with the evaluation of current initiatives, strategies, pipelines, tools, technologies, job boards, etc. and identifies, recommends and develops best practices in sourcing.
- Conducts market and competitor evaluations and reports results.
- Train and provide guidance on industry best practices to less experience team members.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in recruitment agency/in-house role.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
- Ability to utilize market research tools and techniques.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.