Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Junior Sourcing Specialist - Internship
Job ID: 7271
Date published: 19-Dec-2018
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization’s talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon’s approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
If you are a student, speak well English and/or German and you’re looking to start your career in HR/recruitment, then read on…
Spring Professional is searching for a bright, open, talented, passionate, highly organized and curious student to join our team as an Junior Sourcer - Intern. If you tick the boxes and want to work with a fun team in a multi-award winning organization that delivers cutting-edge HR solutions, Spring Professionals, a subsidiary of The Adecco Group, is the place for you!
As a Junior Sourcer - Intern, your main responsibilities would be to ensure that our company attracts the best talent.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sourcing candidates as per client’s requirement by using databases and social media
- Screen candidates resume and job applications as well as filter and audit the candidate accordingly
- Develop and maintain a high volume of referrals and maintain a strong candidate pipeline
- Develop, post and administer job descriptions and job specifications in various systems that are compliant and impactful
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- The ideal candidate is currently studying (ideally HR, Marketing, Public Relations, Psychology or Linguistic) and speaks good English, German will be a big plus.
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Must have the ability to quickly learn and navigate new software programs
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a fast paced, intense work environment and adapt to constant changes and competing priorities
- Previous working experience is not needed
- Flexibility in workload: 50-100 %
- Flexibility in duration: 6 - 9 months
- Possibility to do a paid student internship
- We offer a fee-for-task agreement (umowa-zlecenie)
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to grow up professionally and stay with us as a Sourcer
- Lunch break included in working hours
- The opportunity to work with some of the world’s biggest brands
- The opportunity to work with a fun team, be part of a collaborative and cohesive working environment and very friendly Team Leader