Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
MSP Recruitment Program Consultant
Job ID: 7254
Date published: 12-Dec-2018
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization’s talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon’s approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
The client is world leading search engine gigant - the work place is on site client's office at Cracow Main Market Square.
The Recruitment Program Consultant provides customer service to clients, suppliers, and internal team members in support of Pontoon’s Statement of Work (SOW) managed solution. This role assists client buyers and suppliers with project record creation, worker tracking, and invoice processing of service contracts within the program Vendor Management System (VMS). Responsible for communicating client policies, monitoring VMS record status’, forwarding issues, and providing timely updates via the appropriate escalation process. Works under general supervision. Understands SOW VMS functionality and dependencies; enabling user navigational support and recognition of functional issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains and continuously increases knowledge of supported software solutions (internal and external)
- Responds to all program inquiries (calls, emails, VMS alerts) and provides required responses in a timely / professional manner
- Recognizes and gathers relevant information on customer issues / scenarios requiring further solutions and escalates such issues according to standard escalation process
- Uses standardized situational responses and processes to resolve customer issues
- Maintains thorough and accurate documentation on any end user interactions (to include entry within the program case ticketing system if applicable)
- Assists with SOW VMS record creation and data maintenance on client user’s behalf (as program applicable) or as instructed by Pontoon program management
- Monitors SOW requisition activity, checks accuracy, and provides updates to users through use of VMS technology
- Views VMS pending workflow items, alerts process owners of needed actions, and provides system user navigation instruction if required.
- Confirms suppliers successfully record their worker on-boarding, engagement status, time entry, and off-boarding activities.
- Assists with system record and policy compliance audits; escalates in written and verbal form to managers and client stakeholders.
- Contacts various internal and external department staff regarding inquiries on the following items: SOWs, purchase orders, cost centers, worker badging systems, client credits, billing and/or payment issues.
- Works to meet all existing SLA’s and group targets (internal and contractual) and improve overall process by recommending improvements
- Assists with peer training in the standards and practices of the assigned client program
- Provides standard program and ad hoc reporting requests, if needed
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a service level industry or customer service environment would be an asset.
- Skilled in communicating effectively in writing and verbally, both in one-on-one and in group settings, with both internal and external audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously
- Possess data entry, analytical, and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook