Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Job ID: 6823
Date published: 30-Aug-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
As a Resourcer you will take ownership of active and passive talent acquisition for our client account ensuring that SLA’s and performance targets are met.
The Sourcer assists with the identifying and attracting candidates and building and maintaining a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses the needs of clients and enables the team to effectively meet expectations, and ensure a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates.
- Utilize advanced search techniques to identify candidates within IT industry on databases, through networking/recommendations or via direct search.
- Market mapping by researching the market, competitor mapping, geography mapping
- Creation and management of “talent pools” for frequently hired roles.
- Directly contacting candidates to qualify interest in opportunity and encourage to apply.
- Post roles on client career site, external sites and other media, checking wording/formatting is appropriate.
- Manage any advertising responses and give feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
- Conduct initial base level screen against pre-agreed criteria. If required, instigate additional sourcing activity to strengthen candidate pipeline.
- Prepare shortlist for Recruiter to finalize selection.
- Support with the administration of campaign work (Graduate and experienced hires).
- Compiles, formats and prepares sourcing metrics and assists with creating information presentations for internal operational and/or sourcing program owners.
- Assists with the evaluation of current initiatives, strategies, pipelines, tools, technologies, job boards, etc. and identifies, recommends and develops best practices in sourcing.
- Conducts market and competitor evaluations and reports results.
- Train and provide guidance on industry best practices to less experience team members.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in recruitment agency/in-house role.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
- Ability to utilize market research tools and techniques.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application!
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement