Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Job ID: 6568
Date published: 9-Jul-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
As an Senior Sourcer you will take ownership of active and passive talent acquisition for our client account ensuring that SLA’s and performance targets are met. Where appropriate, update clients with progress of delivery against requirements.
- Utilize advanced search techniques to identify candidates on databases, through networking/recommendations or via the Internet within agreed SLA timescales.
- Market mapping by researching the market, competitor mapping, geography mapping
- Creation and management of “talent pools” for frequently hired roles.
- Directly contacting candidates to qualify interest in opportunity and encourage to apply.
- Post roles on client career site, external sites and other media, checking wording/formatting is appropriate meets brand and format guidelines.
- Manage any advertising responses and give feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
- Conduct initial base level screen against pre-agreed criteria. If required, instigate additional sourcing activity to strengthen candidate pipeline.
- Prepare shortlist for Recruiter to finalize selection.
- Support with the administration of campaign work (Graduate and experienced hires).
- To apply all corporate and perm unit business procedures.
- Adhere to all documented processes and procedures: Operations manual & SLA, Technology processes and Customer’s internal policies & procedures.
- Achieving personal Direct Recruitment Targets.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Experience of Direct Sourcing.
- Expertise in candidate sourcing, including internet and off line database searches.
- Networking skills / Social Networking knowledge.
- Previous experience in a permanent recruitment team (in-house/agency).
- Business standard English.
- Multi-lingual skills- nice to have.
- RPO Experience.
- Be flexible and keen to learn.
- Have a creative approach.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.