Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Talent Acquisition Intern
Job ID: 6663
Date published: 2-Aug-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
Great Opportunity for Graduates and Students of final year with a Global Telecommunications and ICT Leader.
As Talent Acquisition Intern, you will provide support to recruitment service to the business for all permanent recruitment. Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly-changing environment of communications technology - providing equipment, software and services to mobile and fixed network operators all over the globe.
Some 40 percent of global mobile traffic runs through networks Ericsson has supplied, and manage networks that serve more than 1 billion subscribers globally every day. With more than 35,000 granted patents, Ericsson has one of the industry’s strongest patent portfolios.
- Supporting recruitment and selection process (CVs screening, interviews scheduling, conducting phone screening, preparing and posting job adverts)
- Updating and maintaining recruitment related systems and files
- Supporting Recruitment in administrative tasks
- Supporting employer branding activities (preparing branding materials, supporting organization of job fairs)
- Flexibility to work approximately 30-40 hours/week
- Student of IV, V year
- Very good MS Word and Excel skill
- Well organized and focused on details
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Good spoken and written English