Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Technology Recruiter - English or German Speaker
Job ID: 7206
Date published: 30-Nov-2018
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization’s talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon’s approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
The mission of the Technology Recruiter role is to support and work closely with the Key Account and Sales Team to manage candidates in order to generate and expand business for the Company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct the end-to-end recruitment process for various IT roles.
- Provide the best recruitment experience for all candidates from the initial application to the final decision.
- Utilize advanced search techniques to identify candidates in multiple databases, through networking and recommendations or via the internet within agreed SLA timescales.
- Creation and management of "talent pools" for frequently hired roles.
- Directly contact candidates to qualify their interest in the opportunity and encourage them to apply for the job
- Post attractive job descriptions on the client’s career site, external sites and other media like LinkedIn. Check the wording and formatting to meet the client’s expectations and format guidelines.
- Check the applications for the posted jobs frequently and give a feedback to unsuccessful candidates which are not matching the jobs profile.
- Manage the offer process for successful candidates and close the requisition.
- Adhere to all documented processes and procedures during the whole recruitment process.
- Maintain, develop and grow relationships with existing and new clients and stakeholders.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Professional experience in sourcing candidates and work experience within the recruitment sector.
- General IT Knowledge and advanced MS-Office Tools skills.
- Good communication skills in English, German knowledge is a big advantage.
- Ideally good knowledge of the RPO and MSP process.
- Flexible and keen to learn more day by day.
- Results driven and open for change.